Sarah here. Today I am popping in to share some of my November favorites. These are a few of the items that I have been grabbing for every day as of late:
1. My Atlanta mug from Citizen Supply. This mug is old school diner style and I have to fight my husband for it in the morning.
2. The best Fall color nail polish ever. Sally Hansen's Color Therapy in Mud Mask.
3. My new prayer journal from With Wonder Paper on Etsy. The shop owner, Ashleigh, is a good friend and she has put her heart and soul into these pretty things. It has helped me add some (much needed) structure to my prayer time and it is beautiful and handmade, making the time spent all the more special. Explaining why she started creating these journals, Ashleigh says:
"Then I became a mom. And none of my theology gave me what I really needed on a day-to-day basis - the life-giving reality that God was not only real and ruling in the present, but also that He cared for me specifically, was all-sufficient for me as I parented my daughter, and, ultimately, was all-sufficient for her when I inevitably failed. I finally realized my need for prayer and ongoing communication with the Lord in an overwhelming way."
As a mom, her words really speak to me. Go pre-order yours now!
4. My initial necklaces from Wrenn Jewelry. I have one for each of my boys and often layer them together.
5. This cute little vintage insect brooch. If you know me at all, you know I live for a good vintage jewelry piece.
6. The best hair clips I have found. Bonus: they are velvet!
7. My sunnies that make me feel 10x cooler than I actually am. Thanks, Admiral Row.
What are you loving currently?